- Project Manager Job Description
Endres Manufacturing is an AISC-certified and structural steel manufacturing company that has been around for nearly 100 years. Endres Manufacturing is a family-owned company located in Waunakee, WI. Currently, we are hiring a Project Manager position. The Project Manager is responsible for managing the projects throughout the design process, into our shop for fabrication and scheduling out for delivery to the job site. The Project Manager will be the main point of contact on the job and be working on building positive, professional relationships with the customer and design professionals while assisting with the planning, organization, and management of the day-to-day operations.
Responsibilities for Project Manager
-Work directly with Structural Designers, Project Leads and Project Managers to help implement and hit project goals
-Oversee variable aspects of projects and provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution
-Responsible for all communications with joist & deck suppliers to coordinate scheduling and answer any job-related questions
-Prepares the schedule with the Vice President of Operations and updates as necessary to reflect current project status
-Oversees project goals and ensures project goals are achievable and stay on schedule
-Manage all purchase orders, change orders, submittals, RFI’s and proposals
-Assist with securing materials and other items necessary for completing project goals
-Checking addendums and new information for any changes to your assigned work
-Effectively communicates within the company with the production management team
-Comprehension of and ability to read blueprints, welding symbols, etc.
-Completes project close out documents
Qualifications for Project Manager
- A bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, or a field related industry
- 1-5 years of proven and successful experience
- Experience with Tekla EPM, Bluebeam, CAD, Revit, SDS2 a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Experience with scheduling
- Experience with managing/tracking budgets
- Structural steel background
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous with a passion for ensuring projects proceed efficiently and effectively
- Committed to producing accurate and complete work
Endres Manufacturing offers a competitive salary and benefits that include health insurance, company paid disability and life insurance, employee assistance program, 401(k), paid time off, profit sharing, paid holidays, bonuses, company sponsored events and more!
Endres Manufacturing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.