For over 80 years steel fabrication has been the foundation of our business. As an AISC-certified steel fabricator, quality and precision is essential when it comes to welding, cutting, bending, drilling, punching, and cambering. Our attention to detail is unparalleled in the industry. We are also proud members of the US Green Building Council since steel is the ultimate green building material. Steel is the most recycled material on the planet, it’s energy-efficient, and it’s cost-effective over the life of the product.
We also supply house beams for local home builders, and railings for residential clients. We respond to industrial applications as well, including catwalks, and tank systems. We have experience with a wide variety of metals and fabrication processes. We have an extensive machining department with extremely skilled workers who specialize in custom prototyping. We have MIG / TIG welding, spot welding, stud welding, plate shearing, saw cutting, custom plate burning, drilling, tapping, reaming, counter sinking, deburring, grinding, and polishing.
Endres Manufacturing Company Specializes in:
Our Unique Strengths
- Custom work and attention to detail for customers of all sizes
- Extensive inventory on hand for fast turn-around
- Long history and tradition of quality workmanship, and broad industry knowledge
- Trusted subcontractors for rolling, bending, galvanizing, powder coating, etc
- AISC Certification demonstrates a commitment to quality and improvement